Natural Solutions for Health + Home
Time & Location
About the Event
It is estimated we spend about 1/3 of our life sleeping. Statistically speaking that means we spend as much or more time in our beds and bedrooms as we do anywhere else, so it is important to make sure that our sleep environment is promoting health in as many ways as possible. The comfort we feel in our bedroom environment has a direct impact on the quality of our sleep, which can help increase the length of the hours we get each night.
When it comes to evaluating your sleep environment, you should follow the senses- sight, touch, taste, hear and smell. When evaluating our health, the things around us could be playing a larger role than we realize, starting with the quality of air in our home.
This FREE online seminar will cover:
- The role our environment plays in our health
- Air Quality : Humidity, Toxins and Allergens
- The benefits of Horticultural/Plant Therapy : List of Best Plants for the Bedroom
- Creating your Sleep Sanctuary
- Using Natural Cleaning Products : Including Mattress + Pillow Cleaners to reduce alleriges, snoring and improving breathing while you sleep
- RSVP- Natural Solutions$0$00$0