COME WORK WITH US. HAPPY + HEALTHY IS OUR MISSION!
Our Sleep Ambassadors are responsible for promoting START WITH SLEEP products, services, workshops and sleep health education resource center + retail shoppe. Main duties include generating brand awareness for sleep health programs, distributing promotional materials in the community and working our events, in and out of the resource center.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
Maintain a positive image, attitude and appearance
Complete a 1-month training period of the basics of sleep health, guidelines regarding use of retail products and participation in center and community outreach events
Engage customers by educating and promoting product and services as outlined by the training program
Interact with customers by explaining product use; answer customer questions on products and the general layout of the store
Enter and restock products when needed
Preparation and clean-up of product samplings during center events
Set up and tear down of community based events
Prepare adequate supplies and sample amounts for events to ensure well planned, high quality presentation are held
Assist and partner with other Brand Ambassadors on events that require a team-oriented environment
Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Have a Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Form of Transportation
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· College Graduate/Studying: Education, Health, Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field of study
· Minimum: 1 year in retail environment, events, or marketing (Volunteer work will be considered)
· An outgoing personality with relationship-building experience
· Exceptional attention to detail and strong project management skills
· Comfort working in an entrepreneurial, small company environment
Skills, Functional Knowledge and Expertise Required:
· Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
· Accountable for individual performance
· Able to utilize technology effectively
· Customer Focused
· Drive for Results
· Eager to Learn
· Organizational Purpose
Position may require individuals to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of duties and required skills. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
START WITH SLEEP is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
Applicants who wish to join START WITH SLEEP may be subject to pre-employment screening.